Because I will start a new project and drive in another class I decide to sell my clean and quick Evo X. So much in advance, it’s not a distress sell.
The Evo X was built on a new Evo X RS shell in 2013 and was completely build with new parts. Car is homologated for Group N (Ref. FIA Nr. 5718). MSD /FIA homologation book and a clean FIA car pass is available.
I use the car only for 36 sprint / hill climb race events since 2013. No rally race events done. Car has very low mileage and is ready to race. For a minimum of cost it’s ready for rally events (need other suspensions and an air restrictor).
Every year a big revision done and after every event a small service done.
Saved no cost to build…
* Shell and cage was seem welded by custom cages in UK. Custom cage int. multipoint Group N version (rally ready)
* Reinforced top mounts
* Ralliart uniball top mounts
* Custom KW competition suspension, 2 Way
* Ralliart LSD front and back
* All bushes from Ralliart
* Brembo Kit with floating discs at front and rear. Slotted disc and pads are like new, they have only 2 events done
* Custom brake lines from Speedbrakes. All lines are stainless steel brake lines and have pressed fittings. No leaks possible.
* Revolution Millennium II wheels, each less than 10kg
* Brembo Fly off hand brake
* Engine underfloor guard, massive aluminium shield
* Tank underfloor guards, Kevlar shields
* AYC pump underfloor guard, massive aluminium shield
* All door panels in carbon
* Carbon holder for spare wheel in the trunk
* Carbon middle console
* Flocked dashboard
* Carbon mirrors from APR
* Sparco Pro ADV Seat for driver (homologated until 2021) and a Sparco Evo Seat for passenger
* TRS 6 point harness for HANS / Hybrid use (homologated until 2022)
* Extinguisher (homologated until 2020)
* All cable harnesses ordered new for the build
* Varley Red Top 30 Racing Battery
* Engine was brand new in 2013 and have all possible upgrades for Group N (At the moment Engine is being checked and becomes a rebuild)
* Water spray for intercooler
* Displaced oil cooler
* Wide mouth Downpipe and HJS Group N Exhaust
* GEMS ECU with full option, ALS and Launch control is programmed
* Last remap in 2017 by Gassner Motorsport, Germany
* GEMS AYC controller with last map
* and many more…
A few spare parts are available for an extra charge. Proflex Jumbo suspension (need revision), 6 Pcs. Revolution Millennium II wheels, 12 Pcs. OZ Alleggerita (2017), 4 Pcs. new Michelin Slick SA5 (2018), 4 Pcs. Michelin Slick S7A low mileage (2018), 4 Pcs. Michelin wet Slicks P2G 3 times used (2017), a lot of KUMHO Ecsta TW02 rally wet Slicks, a lot of HANKOOK Ventus Z213 and Z209 rally wet Slicks, used spare front, Mirrors, Downpipe, Turbo, and more…
Do not hesitate to contact me if you interested and have further questions.
ASK / OFFER
Rino Werren tel:+41792072583
Posez une question au vendeur : evoracing